Sunday, January 07, 2007

LeArning

Isn't life a journey of constant learning process? So why did one B have to stay I must stop learning and start to contribute? WTF? I have such serious issues with that? I really can't get what she said out of my head! It really leaves such a foul taste in my mouth...

Look! I the past 4 months! I've learned:

1) to blog! Something that I've seen people around me do and thought that I would never do it precisely because I'm too lazy and I thought it's too time-consuming! But what the heck! just LEARN!

2) to scrapbook! and totally loving it! I've seen my cousin do it and with such enthusiasm it has certainly inspired me to take up scrapbooking!

3) partically everyone knows that i am totally HOPELESS with the public transport system in Singapore!! and given the fact that my new work place is freaking far away from home sweet home... what did I have to do? LEARN!!! to take 2 buses to work.. well it was quite a long process.. starting from 3 buses and LEARNING that I could in fact only have to take 2 and how did I come to know? I LEARN??

so what the heck did that B had to say I MUST STOP LEARNING????

life is a journey of learning okie?? Damn! I am really pissed as I'm recalling all the words she said to me! and now I am so glad that I'm out of the place so i felt so stagnanted and I really needed to LEARN something new! Woo Hoo..

well below is a belated X'mas card to everyone I know. Made with my new found knowledge of scrapbooking okie?? see I am LEARNING!!

No comments: