.... because I want to rant and rave! Usually it's the former... According to an SLT workshop I attended yesterday, we communicate to satisfy our social needs - share feelings, ideas, and experiences.. and indeed I want to share an experience I had this morning on my way to work...
There's this uncle, really an uncle, who attempts to be hip :D I do not fault him on that, but he wears Tee-shirts way too tight for him! OMG.. his tummy was wrapped in his bright orange tee! Very cute I must admit.. anyway to continue witht he description of this cute uncle.. I guess his age's around late 30s or early 40s.. he had more earrings than I have! He carries the kind of bag that has the hard cover. Well, today he has his headphones on as he boarded the bus. The moment he got onto the bus one could hear his music blarring away! I had the 'fortune' to stand next to him.. but as I was listening to my Ipod of jazz, Black-eye Peas, Korean theme songs... I could even hear the music 'coming' out of his headset!! That was not the frightening part.. that his music was played so loudly, but it was his selection of music.. OMG he was listening Retro (still????) and I thought i heard "mmmbop" by the Hanson brothers! OMG that was when I was in sec sch okie? and I no longer listen to these boy band kinds of music!!! oh gosh!! I was so glad he got off the bus! I really pity the next lady whom he chose to sit beside!!! She was this prim and proper lady with no hair out of place kind, reading a nice little book on the way to work! I hope she has a better day at work!
I have to admit now that my job requires me to travel so much... my observations of life is seriously a eye-opening (somethings popping) experience!
Okie, so this post is an rant... soon I'll have raves of all the lovely DIY pressie my frens have made for me.. and of their own little projects!
Woohoo.. TGIF.. going to print pics today, have some LOs in mind! Can't wait to get started on them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment