As I had to teach in the morning, I had to drastically reduce the amount of things I could bring to the w/s so i only brought 'tools' and 1 set of black alphas.. but guess what? i found / saw / bought pretty pps! I just love the bright and vibrant colours and of cos the owl with a crown to boot! How can anyone resist it? Took me a while to think of the title, but when M & L saw the pic.. she immediately asked who took the pic?? so i said.. cousin J.. and reply was.. "yepz.. this is taken with a DSLR... only a DSLR can take a bit with the background blurry (right term?)"
so thinking hard again, & finally i decided just to name it....
{ Just love a great pic }
PM leave is over.. went to collect my passport... as efficient as the people at ICA was it took me an hour and a half to collect my passport(when I took the queue number, there were 132 people ahead of me, since i had to wait one and half hour for collection, it worked out that a queue number is called approx every minute)... followed by lunch with Cousin M (she's on leave too!).. after which we adjourned for a quick pop by to LP. Also I finally went to picked up a long overdue present for a great pal! and finishing off with my dental appt... and I had the best of " luck " (HUGE open inverted commas!!) to get the same dentist the past 3 times! My gums bled and my teeth hurt after the whole experience.. I've always liked going to the dentist.. but recently the dentists that I've met are totally giving me negative vibes!
It's back to work tmr! hope the week ends fast! hehe ... looking forward to next week... there's a holiday in between... and I'm going to watch Phantom of the Opera!
by the way.. there's part 2 for the LO.. hehe but basically using same pp and similar pics with slightly different expressions!
1 comment:
This is absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment