Sunday, June 10, 2007

gifts from the heart

Since I'm 'into' scrapbooking what better gift can i possibly give my dear friends than a 1 of a kind SB LO done especially for them.


This is a card I made for a dear friend in Australia... hehe I mentioned making it in a previous post but i couldn't post it until I'm very sure that she has received it :) so here it is! I'm glad that she loves it ... It becomes 'scary' when your inner circle of friends, those that you know for many years start to get hitched! Anyway, the 'guinea pig' of my lot from secondary school had her ROM end of may and here is her belated ROM pressie! Another SB made with exceptional love! just for her ...


glad that she likes it too.

1 comment:

Scrappy Days said...

Ooooh! I love the 2nd one! Especially the white rose!! And i love how you used the hambly overlayed!