Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

Well.. glad to announce that out of the 2 'parent's day' I managed to celebrate Father's Day today with Dad. Predictably, we went to a Japanese Restaurant at Turf City (it's a combination of his 2 fave things... Jap food n somehow Dad likes Turf City??? I think it's Giant). Food was not bad overall although veg was pretty salty... Er.. present for Dad? On it's way... :D

Happy Father's Day, Dad!


Common knowledge that we take after genes from our parents right?? (read we're kinda screwed man!!)... so I have to say the organisational part of me is from my dad! I like to make sure stuff is organised and packed exactly nicely together! An area for SB, an area for sewing, a box for all the beads for jewellery making... and today I added a box for my make up!!! kekeke... it's something that I've wanted for a long long time but I could not bear to part with the obsence amount of money for the box from Shu Umeura (my fav makeup brand) but the lady at the counter made me an offer I could not refuse.. hence... adding to my collection of limited edition stuff and to my addiction for organisation.... I have myself a new makeup box with a pretty bright pink graphic design on it.....

Price is still kinda high but I had a good offer.... hands are trembling, heart is pumping from the knowledge that I actually bought the box... you know it's kinda like a love-hate relationship now... love the box, hate the fact that I spent again!! argh...


well to cheer myself up and to stop feeling guilty, I've finally fully made use of my AB purchases...

Another album cover for my other AC album...
a yellow ribbon to break the monotony of the fabric
Maybe I should start selling custom-made album covers???
anyone interested??? let me know!


WIP for an UPtown Madison Bag



The base totally bugs me! I cannot get it right... but after several times of trying I finally made it look somewhat reasonable. Bit tired after trying so hard on the base, I've decided to hang on a while to recuperate, give myself a breather before I start to do the top stitching and time to pack for my BKK trip this Wed.

woohoo!! i'm going on a H-O-L-I-D-A-Y!!! can't wait! and there's where Dad's pressie's gonna be from, or rather from DFS. Dad's pretty happy that I'm going for a holiday. NO, not because it's GOOD RIDDANCE (aka nagging from me) but we always get alcohol from him at DFS that's he's only request... cute dad i have, no need to buy anything from holiday trips, only bring back the good stuff from DFS a bottle of red, a bottle of liquor and 3 cans of beer!

oh and my 'chelsea' bag has been going on shopping trips with me.. so far so good.. it's a sturdy bag alright! Cool!!!

3 comments:

Scrappy Days said...

OMG!! I love the bag!! The album is gorgeous!! And the makeup box is to die for!!

meta-lodestar said...

thanx thanx! ya i heart my makeup box !

Anonymous said...

Where are you going on Holiday? Perth? :P

You never come visit!