Friday, June 01, 2007

it's on the way!!!

Yeah! I just had an email from Kim telling me that my waitlist for SOMO kit is here! That means I am going to be receiving a kit for the next three months starting June! Can't wait. It is a bit pricy cos of the shipping all the way from States - for people who knows me I've started to be more 'conservative' with my money and I am trying to CONTROL *to the little ounces of my ability* my spending!

But when I see the kit every month, I just told myself I have to have it!!! even for the stamps it's so worth it!! So can't wait for my kit to arrive!! Woohoo...

Enjoy ur weekend! It's packed for me..
1) teaching
2) catching up with friend who's in town
3) seminar at NUH
4) MAAD event!!! - go if you can!!

even though i'm not feeling too good n my whole body's, I guess i've to get better to attend to my packed weekend!

No comments: