I finally decided to change the skin of my post, after finding it totally boring. Now it's bright and cheery... a bit too bright? erm....
it's almost 10pm. Thought I would hit the sack soon after reaching home from work! But obviously not! played around searching for downloadable blog skins hence what i chose. (if it's too glaring do let me know and i'll change the skin again to sometime more pleasing) .
anyway I think the sore throat that I felt was coming along is not FAKE.. it's real! but then i've been making myself go to work as my appointments are back to back and I really need to be in office to clear up and continue with some work! (I can't believe I'm saying that!). The weather is getting to me as well! arghh... hope it's going to be a better week soon!
on the scrapping front... i've been trying to do some altering and experimented with mod podge... i think i was quick successful with it after getting detailed instructions from I. However, feeling under the weather has not helped in 'sending' any mojo my way to complete the project! hope that starts to pick up soon as I really need to complete it soon... hopefully *fingers crossed*
hope everyone is feeling much better than me! and that the horrid weather is not getting to you as it is getting to me :(
Take care you all!
3 comments:
Oops! Take care! I like this new skin!
Haha! Wanted to download this but can't seem to get it right. This skin is absolutely beautiful. Love it!
Glad u babez like it... it's so much better than the old skin :)
Post a Comment