Tuesday, August 07, 2007

reminiscing

... about the past

my long curly hair which I cut off at the beginning of this year wanting a change, just to find out that I loved my curly, wavy hair a lot and I want it back again... so I am keeping it long again to get it permed again! ... and yes of course I am reminiscing about my age too. After the 25 yo mark, one really starts feeling the heavy responsibilities that lies on one's shoulders!
and Yippee! June SOMO kit finally arrived! Can't wait to get started :D but still anxiously waiting for July kit to arrive.... wonder when? it really is a big waiting game :(

3 comments:

twosweetkids said...

actually, looking at this picture, you look *much* younger with your current hairdo! :) No offence meant, ok? :)

meta-lodestar said...

izzit??no offence taken! yippe... another reason to go perm my hair again!

Scrappy Days said...

Awesome page as usual, dear! Have fun will all your new goodies! ;P