Not to be *biased* and scrapping only about my niece G, i also scrapped my 2 nephews (well I get more pictures of her esp from her mom!).
Big K is 4 and small K is 3. It was small K's birthday. Big K knows I am a teacher so he is rather well-behaved with me around *at least I hope it is that way* while small K is kinda temperamental at times. But what I really love about these 2 boys is how they look out for each other ALL the time *well almost - at least when I am there to witness it*. If I have something for 1 kiddo, he will automatically ask if the brother has it too. so sweet right?
on the scrapping front...
I had an interesting conversation with IG today. We were discussing STYLES, as in scrapping styles. So I told her, it's so coincidental that she mentions about a personal style of scrapping for I was just thinking about that yesterday as I was scrapping the layout for my nephews. Initially when I started scrapping I had so much issues with finding out my style or rather the *composition* of a layout. After a few layouts, I realised that my style is "cut-cut-cut" (cutting out flowers or papers) , or so I thought.
Then came yesterday, as I was doing this layout, I had so much idea for it as I started taking out the papers, but then halfway through, I lost my mojo! It took me an awfully long time just to be satisfied with choosing the right embellishment, the placement and the final layout!
IG conveniently pointed out an old layout that I did of G that she thought should be my style! To be honest, that layout was done with lots of help from cousin J, the most talented CRAFTER that I know *who despite being 7 months preggie is actively scrapping/sewing/working*.
Oh well.... I might just explore my style in that route but also experiment more styles at the same time. In fact, the more I think about how I want to create an LO the more stressful it becomes and the harder it is for me to create one! No wonder they say:
Then came yesterday, as I was doing this layout, I had so much idea for it as I started taking out the papers, but then halfway through, I lost my mojo! It took me an awfully long time just to be satisfied with choosing the right embellishment, the placement and the final layout!
IG conveniently pointed out an old layout that I did of G that she thought should be my style! To be honest, that layout was done with lots of help from cousin J, the most talented CRAFTER that I know *who despite being 7 months preggie is actively scrapping/sewing/working*.
Oh well.... I might just explore my style in that route but also experiment more styles at the same time. In fact, the more I think about how I want to create an LO the more stressful it becomes and the harder it is for me to create one! No wonder they say:
YOU ARE YOUR OWN BIGGEST CRITIC!
I so totally agree with that ;P
3 comments:
OooooOohhh ... this is GORGEOUS! I love the flowers!!! Now, this is your STYLE!!
hehe.. thanx! i hope I am getting closer to my "STYLE"
your hands are given from god!!
What a wonderful craft they are!!
if i have enough time to do this i would really like to try but since i have 2 devils I WILL NOT HAVE MY OWN TIME BACK ANYMORE! kekeke
Post a Comment