Friday, September 14, 2007

a pressie

not very good at altering things. As I mentioned before, no formal lessons taken but listening to advices on altering stuff from more experience scrappers!

Thanx for the advice! *you know who you are!*
the flower note board with stamped writing pads

close up of name and painted peg
her personalized board with her name


The flower board took me quite a while to complete.. I find altering things require lots of 'strategy'. knowing what come 1st and the next step forward. I had to be very clear with with I wanted to do! Well, very pleased with the final product! End result is amazing nice! hehe... although I couldn't embellish anymore even if my life depended on it!

Hope the little 5 year old gal who's receiving this noteboard will like her present! well, at least I hope her mummy likes it too! :D

I have to say altered stuff sure make a great gift!

TFL!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: