Wednesday, November 14, 2007

all in a week....


Work week has been extremely short this week - 2 days of work. I was on leave yesterday for the 'exchange of wedding dowry'. My hands nearly died when I had to carry the huge basket of canned abalone, pig trotters, oranges, dried seafood! - and there were 2 of these baskets!! Luckily, Dad helped me put the heavier basket on a trolley so I can just roll it along. In hand were another 4 plastic bags of cakes for the bride's family. After the exchange was slightly better with a lighter load, but there was another mission to accomplish - to deliver the wedding cakes to relatives.That took almost the whole day! *I swear I will give getting married third thoughts*


Back to work today for meeting and to clear up some paper work before I am off to Chiangmai tomorrow for a company recreational trip till Sunday. I guess I'm pretty lucky to have the opportunity for the trip as:

1) I've work for the company for only a year

2) I'm a contract staff and it's ending soon!

3) I am contemplating if I should stay on?


anyway, I guess I'll just enjoy myself 1st and stop worry myself silly and letting my conscience eat me up!


So I shall relax, go for soothing massages and return home to a crazed state of mad packing, preparing for bro's wedding and career decision making

till later..................................

1 comment:

twosweetkids said...

oh.. what a hectic week! good luck on your decisions, and have a great trip!