reading the latest post from here makes me just want to abandon all and go into baking, crafting and all things crafty & pretty, that my dad will say is frivolous = don't make $$$ kind of work.
Just look at these butteflies and dragonfly cookies!!! aren't they beautiful?? oh yum!! I am full from my miserable packed rice lunch with tofu, veg n chicken, but I can still squeeze in one of these beauties!!
photo taken from: Kuidaore I really am interested to go for one of the classes at Shermay's! Not cheap but I guess looking at what the classes are like, I'm sure it'll be great fun!! any takers with me??
CNY gathering also brought interesting titbits... one that really interest me was a family friend's 16 yr old daughter's interest in baking and she's gone to the extent of having her very own kitchenaid, red of course! She also went to 2cm @ Holland V for an internship during her school hols and from what i heard makes a wicked tiramisu & warm chocolate cake *with top-notch ingredients - courtesy of her parents* She even sells her cakes online to close friends...
*a note to self*
Maybe, maybe in future...
That 1 day I would like to open a small cafe with homemade cookies/pastries/cookies that alsoo does crafts or flower arrangement.
while i know there are places as such that exists, it's more for self-fulfillment than anything else...
may my dream come true?!?!
1 comment:
so lovely... cant bear to eat. look v sweet too. u shd learn and make a 3d wedding cake with castles and all *teehee* ;)
Post a Comment