It's the last day of March! April Fool's day tomorrow! keke.. no joke but I do know ppl born on this day and yes at 1st i thought it was a joke!
But what I experienced last week was NO JOKE!!!
$11.50 just to mend the sole of my shoe.. It's those tiny heels kind and it cost what???
I had a huge shock when I heard it, but I had no choice >_<>
This is the evidence... & can you hear my wallet groan & my heart breaking from taking out the ridiculous amount of $$??? sigh...........
{the official receipt}
I am SO not going back there to Mister Mint at P.S.Total rip off! The fashionable cobbler (well he is, since he mends shoes right??) was dressed in a very nice executive wear with tie albeit him looking rather funeral like in a black & white get up!
******
The BAD weather is getting to me.. :( I am sick again.
Went to see the chinese doc on sat and it's been declared! I've weak lungs - hence the constant heaty-ness & coughing AND also toxic blood - hence the bad skin on my forearms (ezcema). I was given 1 month of medication for both & also medication for my cough, blocked nose, horrible mucus & sore throat.. Yes again :( mom say it's my own health.. bad constitution? despite her constantly boiling herbal soup or a variety of herbal drinks, my general health takes a toil pretty easily.
Anyway, since I'm not well & should be a good gal to stay at home, recuperate & not spread germs to others, I stayed home and scrapped..
Using more of the MM noteoworthy range, which I'm pretty reluctant as it's so nice hey??
Tried to do some 3-D effect with the layout, by using foam dots, but it's not that great, at least the flowers seem alive?!?!
Also want to do a 5 pic layout thingy - with 1 big pic and 4 smaller ones, but it just looked cluttered... so the 4 smaller ones will be another layout! :D
{the close up of the 3-D attempt & embellishments}
Another one of a kind gift that I made for a colleague (lady who's totally in black) who left the dept that I'm in. She's been here for 13 years, and finally decided to made the switch to start her own design company + help the husband with his business.
{layout with the photo, which is interchangable}
{Layout without the picture}
The present !!
countdown again! Another 16 more days to take off!! can't wait.. am already helping friends to collect stuff that they need from SG which i'll be bringing over for them! guess they're excited to see me too!! haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment