Wednesday, April 16, 2008

:: g'day mate ::

Yes!
Finally flying off today to Perth... It's been 5 years since I last went back there... and I am finally fulfilling my promise to my friends for a long over-due visit. This time it's even more special as I'm attending a friend's wedding & helping out as Jie-mei too!

It's looks like it's going to be another round of busy-ness there meeting up with friends....

Lots of things lined up!
Tmr - meeting up with bride + rest of jie-mei's for lunch and to discuss wedding day schedule
Fri - free & easy
Sat - THE wedding... I love how W's dh-to-be wants to follow the chinese customs of 'haggling at the door'... but being westernised.. he wanted something 'fair' that the gals gotta do too... have to find out more tmr!!

Flying off to Melbourne next Tuesday.. where I HOPE to be shopping like a CRAZED woman...
Can't wait to go here, here and here.... and of course meeting up I'm meeting up with more friends!

Going back to Australia is really like going home... I know where to go, how to get around myself and where I wanna eat! Oh yes and the shops that I MUST visit!!

Finally only coming back to SG on the 28th..

Work had been crazy.. so much to do.. but finally I've cleared everything that I need and * shd need not * do... so I totally feel that I deserve this trip!!

don't miss me too much.. i'll try to post if I can!

See you next month!! *i love saying that*

2 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Hope to go toooooo!!!!!

meta-lodestar said...

keke.. pack you in my luggage??