Thursday, June 26, 2008

:: adding to the album ::


Yup I scrapped the past 2 weekends and I must say I'm pretty happy with the result..

something very simple with little embellishing... I must say this is something quite different from my usual designs but I guess trying to start the mojo 'engine' this is still forgivable??


So it gets better along the way.... as the engine starts warming up
Thanx to L who passed me lotsa ink! I played with the distressed look...

and ta-da!!!

*apologises for the bright lighting, took the picture at nite*

I must say I really like this layout!
I experimented with colours (?!?!) purple being no where in the pattern papers I chose
I also made the ribbons look curly-wurly (as with the last layout too)

Woo hoo... I hope my mojo engine continues to chug on as the weekend is coming & it's time for some scrapping again :P

Looking forward???

3 comments:

Blue Banana said...

Great pictures! Love these pages especially the last one! I really should start scrapping! :(

Creative Busy Bee said...

Beautiful lo!TFS

Alien_Mommy said...

OMG!! so pretty!! u r good lo!! :)