I've spent the last 2 hours on the computer with the intention to start filling in the application form.
Instead, I've:
1) check my email (only 1 of 3 account though)
2) surfed through all 38 pages of a taiwan online clothes shop, i believe twice
3) made a list of my purchases.. not much only 3
4) sent out a quick email of my purchases
5) checked bloglines & read the updated blogs (something I did this afternoon!!)
6) read more blogs linked to the usual blogs that I read, specifically on bags & fashion
7) surfed a bit for a bag that I thought is really gorgeous
8) ate 3 OOIISHI machi filled with azuki that E.Bro & SIL brought back from Japan last night...
9) downloaded the online application form
10) checked out more blogs (?!?!?!)
11) started filling in parts of the application form especially the part that just need me to type in name/IC/boss's name/designation... you get the drift.. the brainless part of the application form, wrote several lines each for 2 out of 3 of the short essays needed..
& maybe 10 minutes later or more or less???
12) FINALLY here blogging....
*note.. #5 to #10 might happen concurrently -_-
gosh I really need to write that essays.. they're not difficult just don't know where to start. Arghhh... Can't I just write standard reports?? why is it so hard to say what I do, why I like what I do, and something about myself????
does this ever happen to anyone else or is it just ME????
now... I am sleepy *faint*
2 comments:
Naughty Naughty!! *pointing the cane at you* :(
sounds like something I do very often - PROCRASTINATE. hahahaha. Well, sometimes it's easier to JUST DO IT. hee....good luck!
Post a Comment