It's F1 Fever in Singapore this weekend. I didn't get any tickets (boohoo)... anyway I know that although I love the sound of the roaring engines, I would probably be frustrated by the jostling crowd, so what's best is to watch the thrills and spills from home. Thankfully it did not rain this weekend and YIPPEE!!!!! Alonso just won the inaugral SG Night Grand Prix... I liked Lewis Hamiliton too :D and glad he came in 3rd. Well he's still holding onto his spot as the Champion Driver at the moment. It was a real good race and there were several heart stopping moments with Massa's 1st pit spot incident and Raikkonen's accident nearing the end of the race.
on the crafty side, I did another LO for my Aust Trip album... it's going slow but steady.
This one of the a family that I visited when I was in Melbourne. Both kids were in my Nursery class when they studied in SG. They went back to Australia about 2 years ago and it was really great seeing them again!

2 comments:
Oh I love this! So sweet! Love the brightness of the cut out at the side and the frame is amazing!
You are so talented! cool!
My bro, Masa, now he is making tire for F1 at Bridgestone( Firestone in other country?). it's very special job. i dont know how he got this job. can you imagin Masa is on this kind of special mission?? hehe i still can't imagin!!
Post a Comment