Wednesday, October 15, 2008

:: miss ::

image taken from this comic: http://xkcd.com/99/

Sudden pang of missing my friends who are aboard. Somehow just talking on msn seems so impersonal and it's no longer enough just to talk over the screen.
to Ming, Jane, Wendy... I miss hanging out with you all. My younger bro just asked me about Kyoto the other day and I said the owners left to go back to Japan :( It was such a fun hang out place for us, drinking sake by the cartons and the yumy food.
to Nat-chan whom I've not met in several years, now a mother of 2. I hope I can see you soon.
I miss the times when we hang out in your beatup VW van, your smiles, your delicious tamago and sushi, the jamming sessions.

1 comment:

Jo said...

heh dun forget abt ME here too =) anything just a call away . anyway din see u online these days where r u? gg to send scooby doo out to find u soon