Monday, October 06, 2008

:: my brother the model ::

Did you read Today? Someone familiar was in the papers but for all the right reasons. My elder bro really do have a Masters (for some 'chim' financial/statistics related subject) under his belt. I guess if he ever gets out of job (which is hardly unlikely) after surviving a couple of bank retrenchments & the recent USA bank turmoils he can become a model... hahaha

image from: http://www.todayonline.com

I was just commenting to my SIL the other day about my family, that everyone seems to be on a constant learning journey. My elder bro is still studying, so is my younger bro for a finance qualification (although one is at the final level, while the other is at the 1st level) and me & quest for further studies. Even my mom's learning something new - dressmaking & mandarin (through karaoke!). Only person that's not in 'formal' learning is my dad.



I had a nice relaxing day today saw some nice eye candy that I so lust after...
it's back to face the 'reality' tomorrow.. at least I'll be having a shorter 4 day week... :P

2 comments:

JACQ said...

oooo nice one rayner! :) heh heh... have a great week!

Blue Banana said...

Way to go!!