Thursday, November 06, 2008

:: almost there! ::

I was counting the number of empty sleeves that the album and there are only 4-5 left! but that does mean another 10 layouts. But the album is so FFFAAATTT already!! & I don't have that many photos to scrap from the trip but I guess I'll revisit the photos again!

These are the few latest ones that I did recently... I am loving the BG papers here!

lots of glossy accents, foam dots to make the butterfly wings 'pop' up, and my fave 'cut, cut, cut'!

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Blue Banana said...

Oh wow! These are gorgeous! Loooove all that cut outs especially those butterflies! Cant wait to see more!

bethchien said...

Those are such beautiful layouts!!!

Alien_Mommy said...

Sooooo pretty!!! :)

Alien_Mommy said...

Sooo pretty! :)

Blue Banana said...

Hi, is me again! You've been tagged! Check my blog for details ;-)

f said...

I love your LO!