Sunday, January 04, 2009

:: hello 2009 ::

I can hardly believe it's 2009 already!

I saw a number of ups in 2008 which I am grateful for, be it work, personal achievements and just in myself. Of course, there were definitely several downs, but I am glad I managed to pull through and picked myself up, dusted off the negativity and braved on.

For that I am glad.

Glad for my family.

Glad for a great work team.

Glad for the great friends I have, new and old.

Glad for the encouragement that I always hear.

I started 2009 on a quiet note... watching the marina bay countdown on the telly at home. I liked the peace and the quietness. I hope the year shall bring calm and patience in the trying times ahead (heh.. while I do refer to the global economy, that applies to me personally too!).

My resolutions for the new year, I was asked...

I guess the one major thing that I really want for myself is -

just to be me, doing things without the feeling of guilt or obligation.
If I say No, I feel no obligation.
If I say Yes and it a wholehearted YES!

& definitely ENJOYING every moment of EVERYTHING!! :D

No comments: