Monday, February 02, 2009

:: croak ::



Waaayyy too many cookies for me this year... mid way through day 1 of NIU year I felt that my throat was really dry. I had to stay off all the yummy goodies at relatives' and friends' place and could only tell my brothers to try certain food that is really yummy and watch them eat in delight :X so here I am today, at home on 1 day medical leave resting my throat as it could no longer take it anymore ( i went back to work from Wednesday)...

1st day of Chinese New Year lunch at paternal grandparents, a simple yet yummy feast

It has been a busy busy for the 1st two days of CNY, where we had 4-5 locations each day! It was fun nonetheless! I managed to visit some of my own friends too which was great.

I love CNY, with all the decorations, the visits to the Nursery to pick out pretty flowers and Chinatown on New Year's Eve for all the great bargains. Another week or so to go... must enjoy and eat as much Yu-Sheng as I can! Yum :P

3 comments:

Blue Banana said...

Yummy food!!! And what a lovely picture of you and K. ;)

JACQ said...

HAPPY NIU YEAR! :) Love this pic of you and the chubby chubs!

Anonymous said...

i wld say its giving u a legit reason to shop like mad.everything has to be new.

-anna-