My younger bro is 26 today. How times flies!
He's finally finished his Uni studies and onto the workforce *fulltime*
Soon we may be missing him again as he is off to see the world *again*
I remember having HUGE sibling rivalry with him. Fight with hands, fist, legs and even *weapons*. Screaming and crying, kicking and shouting were all part of a normal day in our household. Even a big house could not contain our voices.
As we grew older, prob me.... , we wised up. Probably because every one of us children have been away from home for an extended period of time and thus it was made our sibling relationship stronger than ever. We know for sure that we can depend on one another on anything at all, even though we may be miles apart.
Although, the once little chubby boy is the baby of the family, roles have sometimes be turned when I feel that I am like the little one of the family. I remember him even telling me not to come home too late. Not to buy things that I don't need *oopz*
I shall miss him again if / when he goes off to seek his future...
We know in our hearts that in every choice he makes, the family is a big consideration that he factors in and he does the best that he can for himself & for the family.
Happy birthday my dearest younger brother. I know that I might not be say it very often.
But I and all of us are very proud of you.
Wishing you a Happy Birthday.. Off you are already to enjoy yourself today. See you later tonight as we celebrate it with food that you love, even if it's just local hawker fare which you LOVE so much! ... & a yummy cake :P
1 comment:
I have younger bro too so I have same feeling often.I almost cry when I read this.....! so emotional!
Now my bro has 3 kids!! (
one was born last month)can you imagin it? He makes good father now:)
happy birthday to your brother! :)
Post a Comment