Friday, June 19, 2009

:: Hello cutiepie ::

Started on layouts for this sweetie... this is one for my personal album :P




I also finally started using the 9x9 MM scalloped album which I bought in 2007/8 ( i think!) Finally broke into it for my sweetie her! I started on a few layouts for my bro & SIL. I left empty jouralling cards for them to document their own thoughts. *Pics of layouts soon!*

The best part of it? I get to do 2 layouts for each pic that I use!! Any chance just to scrap more!

My assignments for the current course modules are over! yeah!!! at least free till end Aug.
Tried scrapping last night after class... was slightly inspired but ended up with nothing... the mojo left me as soon as it arrived :( I decided to stop and go to bed, before I start destroying papers...

Going to be a busy weekend again, celebrating my bro's birthday and Fathers' Day! Hope I get the chance to scrap some time...

Thanks for lovely comments from friends/blog friends. Each and every one is very much appreciated!!

Have a great weekend everyone!
&
Happy Father's Day!



No comments: