Saturday, November 14, 2009

somehow

this year seems to fly by real fast... so many things are happening and often all at the same time... Efforts seems futile this year too... as much as I try, it seems that the output is little. It's getting frustrating when it seems that I've been trying my very best. Perhaps more needs to be done? Perhaps I need to work on it with a different method. Giving myself datelines are also probably making things worse but I know I need it.

On the hindsight, I am grateful for the little things in life. I find joy in just spending time at home, reading a book snuggled up in bed, chats with overseas friends, occasional meet up with my dearest pals, working with the one kid who shows potential. Even a smile and five minutes with Renee makes my day.

I definitely need a break and to refresh myself. I can't wait for next week... I hope to be better when I'm back! I will work on my efforts again and this time I hope it'll be better...

No comments: