Oh my! It's 2010... I've not blogged for slightly more than a month! Dec was a blast with lots of festive family gatherings, outings with dear friends and just some me time! 2009 just flew by so fast and now it's back to being hectic again in 2010.
I'm back to school & back to more workload... less time to scrap again.. not like I've managed to scrap much last year... but here's one of the sweet niece that just light up my parent's life.
I'm also very proud to say I've listed my New year resolutions and also made some progress on some.. it's day 11 of 2010 and I'm keeping to my goals! Yeah!!! I will continue to keep up the good work!! *pat on my back*
Oh! I've to do my annual "2010 me" layout too! hehe... looking for mojo but before that I should get started on my assignment before having some creative outlet!
It's back to work now... Monday blues... +_+
1 comment:
its look lovely!!!!i like it. but i not good at these layering stuff T_T
Post a Comment