Thursday, January 13, 2011

Albums are the way to go

Woohoo... Blogging two days in a roll!

The Bali trip in Oct 2010 was the first of a kind for me. My friends in Perth organised it in Perth while the lonesome me in SG received emails and the occasional calls while the rest planned the itinerary. How the idea of this trip started was to celebrate a wonderful gal turning the BIG 3 0 and of course relaxation!

And since it's a birthday bash, a present is in order. So typical me decided that what better gift than a handmade album of pictures of the birthday gal throughout the years that my friends and I know her. It documents all the fun and experiences that we have had and will have with her. The whole album took me almost 3 months to complete, but it was all worth it when Ming opened the gift and leafing through the pages.







I made another album of the Sept US trip with my cousin. It was my surprise Xmas gift to her for all the effort that she put in to organise the trip as well - looking for good air ticket deals, hotels, cars and planning the itinerary. More pics in another post! How lucky I am... going on holidays that's all planned for :)

& of course, how can I resist not doing a layout when all the mess have been created!


Hmm I've not been scrapping since 2011 started... in my annual flair I'll do a layout of me in 2011... no pics were taken at the end of the year.. but I'm thinking of using the pic of me in the deck chair. It can be a resolution for 2011 to take time and breathe and relax in the mist of work and studies :)

2 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

Such sweet albums you've made as gifts. They are really labours of love as I can imagine how much time and effort it takes.

Sandy Ang said...

Such sweet albums you've made as gifts. They are really labours of love as I can imagine how much time and effort it takes.