Wednesday, February 09, 2011

It's before my desk was cleared for...

*serious* work...

I managed to finish up the layouts that I wanted to do for my US trip last Sept.
I can't believe it was only 4 months ago! It certainly felt so long ago.

Night lights in vegas are so bright... I swear the city never sleeps!


What is a trip to Las Vegas without watching a show or two? We managed to catch "O" by cirque de soliel. It's a must watch as it won't come to Singapore due to the intricate stage design.



{Juz Fun} in the toilet of Paris hotel! The sinks were painted with intricate flowers and the mirrors were sooo preeettty! We couldn't resist a picture in there!




Closer look... I stacked 2 butterflies together to give it a 3-D look


I have more pics to scrap from my 2 other holidays now! but... looks like it's gonna be hard for me to scrap given that deadlines for assignments are in! Boo!

No comments: