Tuesday, June 28, 2011

{ School Holidays }

I can hardly believe that the June holidays came and went. Work wise, it is usually a slighly lull period as the kindys are close but there are still the childcare centres to support. I also usually take the 'quiet' period to catch up on paper work and the occassional longer lunches (It does get quite hectic during school terms so lunch is a rushed affair).

It's the semester break for me as well. I SURVIVED my first sem! It was certainly tough this time juggling Masters and work. I thought the previous adv dip course would help me jump start my 'study mode' but it did little to help. Anyway, the good news is I survived and I did pretty well for the 2 modules :) so my efforts have paid off!


Holiday plans are in mind but am waiting for my 'official' travel planner to let me know the itinerary! hahaha...


Of course, I also made use of the welcomed break to scrap. It's pretty tough trying to scrap again after such a long hiatus.


I finally broke into my hoarded Dear Lizzy products...


{Untitled} yet


This layout is R's little album keepsake that I've been doing and it's for her parents' keeping.. I've missed many months of pictures but this one is of her during our CNY trip to phuket.







R with mummy, and also from our CNY trip to phuket.

The details, probably not my best clustering of embellishments but it works :)

I did a few more layouts.. will post them soon!

No comments: