


Pictures of Song Hye-Kyo (from the famous Korean Drama Full House, in which she acted with Rain). Especially like the 3rd picture where she wears specs... Do i even look a little like that when i do??? haha.. vainity..
I've spent the past week deliberating whether to cut my hair? Perm my hair? Leave it alone? Whenever it is time for me to make such decision, I find myself in a real dilemna, but then, I always tell myself "It's only hair! It will grow back!!" Anyone and everyone I see almost everyday has been bugged by me on what I need to do with my hair!! But then I still find it hard to make a decision! Any suggestions? What do anyone think of picture 2? think I should cut aways the curls and make it nice and even like that ya? suit me??
then again.. the 1st pic is for dreamers like me.. when will i every look like that????
just one word to describe me... VAIN
No comments:
Post a Comment