Sunday, January 07, 2007



I really needed to post this! haha.. after signing off from my own blog.. i clicked "next blog" and some foreign language blog came up so okie, i clicked "next blog" again.. and guess what? I found this Beyonce blog.. obviously not by her!! haha... i really can't stop laughing!

I thought the time has passed whereby people will put up pictures like that or even create a website for the celebrity... and if you scroll down.. u will see a title "SOME PICTURES OF ME" me?? me?? haha.. really I thought nothing like this existed anymore!

otherwise, I'm old.. and I am not bothered by stuff as frivolous as this! LOL

weekend is over.. wanted to do so much! but well.. too bad another time not bothered too. I know myself! If i want to get something done, it will happen it's only a matter of time

No comments: