Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oh where, oh where is my M.O.J.O ??

Kinda lost my scrapping Mojo with this LO and the next one and didn't really want to think much so I just stuck with the similar colour combi.


Title: Run Rayner

Kor started runing for marathons the past couple of years! This was taken when UOB had it's 1st charity run 2 sundays ago --> Heart Run for the Very Special Association (VSA) and the Children's Society. The picture was taken with lots of backlight.. I can't control where he has to stand to start his run rite???




Title: Miss
{Woo n Khoo}

At 4 years old, kids pronounciation is of course not accurate, so sometimes, they will call me Ms Khoo (the pretty lady next to me in the pic). A wonderful teacher at AK, who taught my elder nephew and now teaching the younger one as well... and also E, the kids enjoy her lessons alot! Thanx Felicia for being a kind and caring teacher to my most active nephews!




Title: F 4
(Flower n Fiona}

Thanx Lisa for sending me the picture! :D

For this I really lost my Mojo! arghhh..
Please leave a comment about this.. I kinda lost my mojo with this LO.. Something is not right somewhere? Er.. comments? Let me know k? I found it rather difficult filling up the empty spaces between the journally card and the photos!

TFL!!!

3 comments:

StormMummy said...

No mojo, but still nice! :)Regarding the backlighting..maybe an upgraded camera will help? hehehe

meta-lodestar said...

yes it's in serious contemplation... currently in the process of "fund a DSLR" campaign! would anyone like to donate??? wahaha :D thanx for the compliments!

Scrappy Days said...

Only positive comment! I like the messy look and I think the layout is simply stunning!