Monday, March 19, 2007

trying my best...

Round 2.. with better pics !


I am really bad at this uploading and scanning thing! I can only scan an a4 size image and this is prob the best I can do.. I think it's pretty bad! i just hope that you can all see it clearly.. I took almost the whole evening finally connecting the scanner to the computer and realising that it can only scan an a4 size image! Argghh.. I think taking a photo is so much better! I want my camera now... however lousy the pictures turn out! at least I get the full LO!!! I think i really do injustice to the LOs! especially my grandparents one! I promise once I get my camera I will take better pic and upload it and delete these awful pictures... if anyone out there can tell me how i can scan the pictures better please let me know! Thanx!




Title: Ah-ye , Ah-ma.. birthday celebrations...


you can see the tag that has the pic of my cake! hehe...

and there was a picture of me when recently taken during my birthday.. I had to name it { 1 year wiser } because I don't want to offend the wonderful friends I have who are slightly older than me! hehe.. anyway I've got a secret tag with the pic of my birthday cake.


This is a pic of the wonderful gal that always does pretty nail art for me... it's just amazing how she uses a tiny paint brush and acrylic paint and beautiful pictures of flowers and butterflies are on my nails! thanx so much pauline!



Title: po2 (po-po) read in cantonese... the only LO that turned out good after scanning!

TFL (at horrible looking LOs!) so sorry.. my thousand apologises! :(

4 comments:

twosweetkids said...

you need to stitch the scanned images together using Photoshop since your scanner can only scan A4 images! Or get a new camera? hahaha. Love the LOs!

Scrappy Days said...

Waaaah!! I love love all the layouts!!

StormMummy said...

I reallly love the last LO!!

paulinemei said...

hi,babe,..

thank you so much for making my photo look so
lovely with yr fantastic n creative art work!!
my nail art is not even close...

really love it...very much!!

pauline!!