Sunday, September 30, 2007

1st class @ a LSS

I attended my very 1st *official* SB class at MWL last weekend. I really like Aida's {page in a bloom shadow box} so that was my choice when it came to redeeming a class.


Aida was really patient and clear in her instructions. *Thanx Aida!*

Only bummer was
1) no available shadow box . It was all sold out and we have to wait 3 weeks for new shipment to arrive . (so in the meantime, I used the ever versatile Ikea frames *heart*)

2) no instructions. I am so anal that I forget the instructions!!!
This is what I did during the class -
a wedding feel kinda bloom for my bro and future SIL...
hope they like it... :D

Had a picture of G lying around, so I decided to make a fun/cute bloom for her!
I absolutely love the colours here! :P


Oh! update on my flower noteboard pressie! Little Gal's mama loved it! yippee!!! was a great party at safra toa payoh gym... lots of kids, lots of adults mingling, lots of food! nice to see the my ex students again... Thank K for the invite :D

I think I'm addicted to altering and this page in a bloom project! haha...

2 comments:

JACQ said...

love the colours too! and g looks so tiny in tat pic!

Scrappy Days said...

Totally love it!!