Wednesday, January 02, 2008

day 2... of 2008

ok ok.. bad start!!! SOBZZZZZ
down the drain goes 1 of my New Year resolutions... not to take cab so often with exception of work related transport of course!!

As I was walking to the bus stop... I watch my bus go past... waited paitently for another 10 minutes or so.. and the next bus was still not here!! In the end...

I took a cab to work.. and it cost me a freaking $16 just to reach office... $10.40 actual cab fare, $2 ERP, $3.65 for the surcharges... it used to cost me only $10, $11 max for the trip! ok, so the route was slightly different but still!! $5 difference!! It used to be a flat rat for the surcharge now... as the amt goes up, so does my heart rate!!

Sigh... but then I was early for work... by 15 minutes...

Here goes Day 1 of 2008 work!

Have a great one!

1 comment:

twosweetkids said...

look on the bright side - it was a great start at work since you weren't late! :)