Thursday, January 03, 2008

day 3.. of 2008

is looking slightly brighter than the day before??

Completed 3 layouts during the long weekend break... so I guess good start on the crafting front!
Took me a long long while to decide how to use the Tinkering Ink papers!
Really pretty but the patterns really baffled me!
So I decided to keep it simple and not add too much embellishments, in case it looks too crowded?!?!



finally scrapped photos from my Chiangmai trip! This time elephants 1st.
(see above & below)
used the Love Elsie's range of papers.. so much fun!!
I printed out more pictures but yet to scrap them! coming soon!

& also! I had my very 1st commission... a good friend asked me to do a framed layout for her MIL & FIL. Am so happy!!! She was telling me how her in-laws were admiring what I did for her ROM present.

she can't decide what to give so she thought something handmade would be good!

So nice to know that my work is being admired! every crafter's joy :D

1 comment:

Scrappy Days said...

WOW! I love them all! Wonderful use of papers!!