it's mid week and ain't i glad! it has been quite a crazy week and it's barely half way!!
Can also hardly belief that the 1st month of 2008 is only tomorrow!
As much as I would like to say how great it has been, I must also add that it has certain had it downs (and it's really down)
Started the new year with horrible cramps,
& with totally no connection
I had a bout of bad cough... the kind that leaves a resounding pain in your tummy when the cough gets so bad+phlegm! It did not go away for almost 2 - 3 weeks and now that it's finally gone...
& with totally no connection
I had a bout of bad cough... the kind that leaves a resounding pain in your tummy when the cough gets so bad+phlegm! It did not go away for almost 2 - 3 weeks and now that it's finally gone...
my nose gets stuffed.. to be precise it's my right nostril and to save the the 'glory' details it's so darn hard to breathe!!!
what plagues me next??
a twisted right ankle...
as if my luck can't get any worse
i missed a step and twisted my ankle in the process, let alone bruising my ego in front of the queue of people at the ATM. It still hurts horribly now and I'm hobbling away in office!
not to mention my run in (+very 1st accident!!) with a nasty lady who reversed her car and I was parking and *we* knocked into each other.. who demanded compensation from me. of course I did not pay her... but still had to fork out good $$ to do repairs to the bumper and paintwork.. GOSH!!!
SERIOUSLY!! what next??
and forecast for the New Year is a good year for the Rooster! does that mean I still have another week of 'gritting my teeth' and keeping my fingers cross that I will be SAFE??
A question that has been on the tip of my tongue -
WHY ME?? WHY ME???
2 comments:
i say me not better off too. heh
looking fwd to our steamboat session next montth
must huat must huat ^_^
oh no. i hope everything goes well for you in the year of the rat.. :) think positive - the only way is up!
Post a Comment