taken from Decor 8february...
I am officially, still unwell...
Starting coughing & my blocked nose persisted to block my other nostril!! I am literally gasping for air with my mouth and that is BAD as that dries out my throat and causes it to itch due to it being so ulterly DRY!
So is it my latest obsession??
I seriously believe that I am on the verge of having OCD - obsessive complusive disorder
- When I like something or if something catches my eye, I obsess about it and until I get my hands on it I will not let up!! well, at least until I really exhaust all avenues of getting it.. i.e IT IS SOLD OUT ISLANDWIDE!!
- I obsess about shoes / bags / being a neat freak / or getting; doing things IMMEDIATELY *other than official work..keke * or maybe I am just being a typical controlling female??
- and now... am I obsessed about being SICK?? it's been a month!! oh why!! it's CNY next week! Let me eat all the goodies >_<
- and now... am I obsessed about being SICK?? it's been a month!! oh why!! it's CNY next week! Let me eat all the goodies >_<
I've not been crafting :(
Ms Mojo is with me I have loads of ideas that I want to use... but energy level has been pretty low.. *sigh*
on a more postive note,
I have been diligently writing down all my expenses since mid Dec.. it's been more than a month already, but I am still doing it! way to go!! So now, in my bag, I have a few booklets - my diary, my expenses book, observation of children/ *offical* work booklet
Woohoo to new year resolution?? at least 1st month into the year and I did something consistently...
TGIF!!
Have you bought your new year clothes?
3 comments:
hahawhat are you obsessing about now?? :)
NOT BEING SICK!!!! keke...
Oh probably about saving money for my holiday?? gotta keep reminding myself everyday! good obsession i guess >_<
i hope you get well soon!
i try not to go out with my babies to avoid the flu... i am so bored but so do my kids! no park! no cake at Starbucks! hehehe
have you got my mail sent to hotmail?? i tried from my mobile but not sure i could do it right way...
Post a Comment