Tuesday, July 22, 2008

:: signed, seal & to be delivered ::

Yes!!! finally the forms have been filled in.

The essays were read at least 3 times by me and I asked a dear colleague to vet through.

Boss has signed...

Additional information printed out & attached to the form.

Everything is in the envelope to be delivered on Thursday as I am not going to trust the post system in Singapore for this important mission.

& so after years of me saying how I wanted to do it... I've finally gone ahead and got it done! yeah!

Everything looks bright and beautiful... with the financial part & the application...

so do not burst my bubble!


now I just have to wait patiently & unfortunately patience is not my middle name!!

*fingers crossed with nightly prayers to add*

Hoping & wishing I receive good news SOON!!!

heh.. I need to sleep!

5 comments:

twosweetkids said...

good luck! but i'm sure you'll be fine!

Jo said...

yaya good luck!~ sure can =)
Gambatte

Anonymous said...

gd for u.. i assume its something for your masters or something like that???????

meta-lodestar said...

hi anonymous.. not sure who you are but am assuming you're my friend since you're reading my blog..

heh yes it's for my masters :P so wish me luck!

Anonymous said...

its me anna