As usual all I can say is work has been busy... August is a busy month for me in office with lots of events lined up
1) National Day event to the Parliment House
2) Team building workshop
3) Renovation at my department & trying to co-ordinate the removal of some furniture
4) Another National Day observance event
5) Family day at the end of the month, in which I am involved since may???
Luckily new staff is coming in Sept.. but by then bulk of the work for the year has been completed so to date I've helped with admin work, on top of my own job scope, for 5 months!!! gosh!
&!!!
I managed to scrapped finally!!
Mojo going pretty strong as I managed to complete at least 1 layouts every night! so that's like almost 8 layouts the past week!!
I also did some 2 page layouts! ;p
Sorry for the poor picture... computer is cranking up so it's just a quick edit & posting here!
&!!!
I managed to scrapped finally!!
Mojo going pretty strong as I managed to complete at least 1 layouts every night! so that's like almost 8 layouts the past week!!
I also did some 2 page layouts! ;p
Sorry for the poor picture... computer is cranking up so it's just a quick edit & posting here!
more layouts to come!! yippeee...
oh! Hope you had a great National Day.. I did.. it was rest time :D
2 comments:
Awesome layouts! WELCOME HOME, MOJO!
Finaly see your new lo AGAIN!!! welcome bk(here).
Post a Comment