Where do I start??
I've never been one who can be called patient... seriously! When I want something I will go all way out to get it. When I want to go somewhere, I will also do that there and then. Of course, I've mellowed along the years, but that impatient streak is still in me.
I've really run out of patience waiting for the reply for the course... Last week, I finally called the Admin office to ask for a definite date as to when the result will be out. To my dismay, I've to wait another one and a half months!! gosh!! So much things hinges on the reply.... my ability to go mobile and my holiday plans (and with all the adverts on holidays in the papers I am so tempted!!!).
I've also been tempted by lots of online surfing.... Weird though, as much as I would like to purchase something, I am always consciously holding back. As I enter a shop, be it for clothes, shoes or bags, I would look around and for sure something will catch my eye. It's usually nothing expensive (sadly, but LUCKILY my work don't bring me to Orchard Road), but somehow I'll be unwilling to part with my money and I'll just put the item back. It's been like this for quite some time, almost 2 months?
Which leads me to believing that I live in PHASES... there will be a time when I don't buy anything... (SB not inclusive, although that's also in control at the moment, REALLY!!!). I've also noticed when there are moments of time when whatever I shopped for was for a particular item, i.e. for several months it would be for shoes, another period of time for a particular style of skirt, or bags... you get the drift... Is anyone like me??
Anyway, I'm pretty glad about my hiatus in shopping. It just means a fatter & bigger bank account :D
Maybe it's also the mid-week! I need a break so badly!!! haha yes and on my mind I'm been thinking of applying for a 1 day leave just to go shopping!! (but most prob I won't be able to buy anything cos I'm still in the 'not willing to part with my money' phase... which will lead me to unhappiness) gosh!! help me!!!
Anyway, I scrapped again, this time a couple of weeks ago but I did not post it till now.
Another pic taken while I was on holiday in Perth... still surfing and msn-ing away....
OK sleep time.. I think my brain cells are lost out there... & before I start rumbling nonsense I better rest! Nitez...
1 comment:
Oh! Great idea to display those journaling tags! Cute title!!
Post a Comment