Unfortunately the mojo is not going as strong as I would have like it to be currently but at least I managed to finish 1 layout this week. So ain't complaining as I'm halfway through my Aussie album!! yippee!!!
[ art ]
ok trying to be artistic...
anyway... seriously, the photo was taken in fremantle market perth, where there is a stall that sells mosaic items & when I saw this lovely mirror I can't resist not taking a photo rite???
Yes! I was still eating the oh-so-delicious crepes
bored people playing around with the camera in the bus while travelling around melbourne.
if you look closely expressions are FUNNY!! hehe
AND finally some layouts from the wedding in Perth
I can hardly believe 1 more weekend is over & there are only going to be 16 weekends left for this year!
Most of the time, my weekends are quite "fully booked" in advance as I am usually left with 1 & a quarter of the weekends, with a good part of my saturdays taken up by my weekly commitments. Usually it's a family gathering or catching up with old friends, or I at least make it a point to take some time off to relax.
Today as I parted with a friend as we headed home in our separate ways... I felt sad, with a heavy stone nestled deep in my heart wondering how often we actually managed to catch up with one another & to sit down and really talk. This, afterall, having been friends for more than 10 years, we seldom get to just sit down over a meal to just talk about how's life, how's work, how we are? In retrospect, I guess my sadness comes from not being able to have such a day as often as I would like it, to just purely enjoy each other's company not having to worry about work, to rush off to another appointment, and to just make time for a good friendship to bloom.
oh well.... The precious weekend is over again in XXX hours... now to simply enjoy the homecooked dinner mom is preparing consisting of delicious blue flower crab congee, roasted goose that was lovingly handcarried from HK to SG and young asparagus & finally to get an early rest to face another week at work...
4 comments:
Woohoo! Way to go man! Don't stop! Carry on scrapping!! Totally love these layouts!!
so pretty! so pretty!!! u really very creative lo!! :)
so gorgeous! i actually came over to your blog from scrapbook.com and i was wondering if you could email me instructions on how you made your beautiful flowers with the picture in the middle, way back in december. i really love them and want to make them as gifts! thank you!
hi magpiefound,
Thanx for your lovely comment. In fact, I learnt how to do the flowers from a class at the LSS. If you leave me your email, I will try my best to help you.
Post a Comment