Friday, June 26, 2009

:: 231 ::

That's the post #

As I was falling into slumberland last night, I was formulating 3 different posts in my head. Now I can't remember what I was formulating...

In all mundune of tasks, I just paid the bills for all various things and I'm feeling the pinch. It's especially so this & next month as there will be no mid year bonus to 'fill the money pot'. To make things worse, expenses have been high as well (granted some were definitely neccessary & some are not :S) ... all out but little in :(

Hope everyone's day is doing much better than mine!

ETA: I've been getting super weird phone numbers on my mob. They start with +861 --- and just a couple of minutes ago, one that started with +20808100... Some scam going on here??? Argh I don't like it! My weekend just got worse... BIG sigh

No comments: