On my bloglines, there is definitely AE's blog
A new 'must read is her Tuesdays tutorials.

It is so full on inspiration and ideas, of how to 'up' one's layout to the new level, or even a nice and oh so needed reminder of how to use some of the existing materials that we already have but have stashed aside with the arrival of new SB products.
This week's tutorial by Christine Middlecamp is amazing! I am so inspired by 'Almost Perfect' layout. What I love? Everything! From the oh-so-cute picture (what an intense face) right down to the layering of the embellishments!

It's a definite must-try for me! Can't wait to get started!
____________________________
I can't believe it's July already. Where has the past 6 months gone to? So much things have happened... This weekend proves to be another busy, yet exciting one! hehe...
Sorry to my dear friends who have been hearing me go 'goo-go' & 'ga-ga' over my current fixation... I promise you it'll spot this weekend *wink*
Have a great weekend my dear friends! TGIF
1 comment:
love yr new hair!!!! so cool!!!
Post a Comment