Saturday, July 25, 2009

:: apologies are in order ::

Apologies for the blog tardiness

I've been busy working! - a new and exciting project is in the process of starting it's engine and so much logistics and planning to work out. It's all good new though as it also reflects on a promotion of my current position as I have new people in junior positions than me now!

I've been busy studying! - I had a test last tuesday and phew was it tough to try to study after such a long time... another big one end of Aug, *tearing hair out*

I've been busy with my family! - Seems like every weekend something comes up for a family event. First was Father's Day and Ron's bday, not long later is Ron's graduation, yesterday was Mom's bday. I had dinner with Dad and her yesterday with their fav Jap food. Today is the big one with the family :) and soon Ron's flying off... We are just trying to spend as much time as a family before the baby-no-more flies off for his career.

In all the busy-ness, I did not manage to scrap at all :( *hands are itching*

but here are some from several months ago!


Yes! Wishing that I can have a break...
the future looks bleak for a quick getaway but I shall persevere for a good recharge!



Fun with the boys!
I've not seen these 2 rascals for a while... missing them too :(


Documenting my transformation:
From sooo long to sooo short!
& definitely loving it *it's been so hot!*


Off I go and it's the start of a busy weekend!
Tata!

1 comment:

bethchien said...

that is a gorgeous layout!!!!!!